The scientific board’s mission is to give a long-term perspective that will help the steering committee set the scientific orientations of the Center. The board also evaluates the scientific value of training and research programs held at the Center.
The scientific board advises the steering committee on the scientific orientation of the project.
The scientific board is composed of respected scientists who were appointed for their experience and scientific reputation.
Below is the list of CEA-MITIC Scientific Board members:
- Mr Amadou Lamine NDIAYE, President of the National Academy of Science & Techniques-Senegal, Honorary Vice-Chancellor of UGB
- Mr Maurice TCHUENTE, Université of Yaoundé I
- Mr Hamidou TOURE, Université of Ouagadougou
- Mr Meissa Deguene NGOM, CEO Group CHAKA
- Mr Mouhamadou KAH, Vice Chancellor University of the Gambia
- Mr Tidiane DEME, Director Google Francophone Africa
- Mr Abdourahmane FAYE, SAP Lausanne
- Mr Amadou SALL, Institute Pasteur of Dakar
- Mr Yahya SLIMANI, University of Tunis
- Mr Charles E. CHIDUME, AUST Nigeria
- Ms Béatrice BOUCHOU, University François Rabelais of Tours
- Ms Sylvie DESPRES, Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- Mr Stefano LOZZATO, ICTP Trieste
- Mr Youssef OUKNINE, Université CaddiAyad